random qustion what woud monkey be in seed numbers?

hai in games me normaly like to use "monkey" as the world seed but u cant put letters in to the seed box so....how woud monkey be convirted in to the seed numbers any 1 know? me mean ive done 666539 bc of a dial pad and it gave me a seed with a leaky oil well neer the starting biome hidden under 1 of thos ruin buildings and 2 of thos hydrogen magic cooling crystals next to a cool steam vent with a nother cool steam vent above it  (and a Chlorine vent inbetween) so think it was a nice seed just wondering if putting monkey in to the seed generator woud come up with a diffront number :thinking:

22 minutes ago, monkeybee said:

hai in games me normaly like to use "monkey" as the world seed but u cant put letters in to the seed box so....how woud monkey be convirted in to the seed numbers any 1 know? me mean ive done 666539 bc of a dial pad and it gave me a seed with a leaky oil well neer the starting biome hidden under 1 of thos ruin buildings and 2 of thos hydrogen magic cooling crystals next to a cool steam vent with a nother cool steam vent above it  (and a Chlorine vent inbetween) so think it was a nice seed just wondering if putting monkey in to the seed generator woud come up with a diffront number :thinking:

That is monkey enjoy.

M - 13

O - 15

N - 14

K - 11

E - 5

Y - 25

29 minutes ago, monkeybee said:

ya knew that just didt think thats how a seed woud work thort it did advance math thingys not a simple a=1 - z=26

That isn't how the seeds work, From what i understood of seed generation, essentially the world gen will take the first number and put it through its algorithm, and that will give it the first "Layer" it will then run the second number and this will generate another layer etc. maybe each biome has its own generator that is also influenced by the seed.

But I am not a programmer so i may be wrong entirely. 

If monkey was a base 26 number, where a = 0 and z = 25, you would get 149209578

7 hours ago, Oozinator said:

42!

Also, 42! is 42 factorial, which is 1405006117752879898543142606244511569936384000000000.  That's a bit big for an ONI seed. 

Since when are monkeys the answer to life, the universe, and everything anyway?

Archived