I want a hound

I was actually thinking more like "Davey & Goliath"... :pSo here's a question, what do you think each character should say when they examine their pet hound? I mean, except Wes (obviously).

Hound:- Wilson: I am sure your teeth will prove useful...- Willow: I am sure some flames would make you prettier.- Wendy: When I die, I want to show you to my sister.- Wolfgang: A powerful hound is always useful!- WX-78: FRIENDLY TARGET. FEED. IT HELPS ME.- Wickerbottom: - Wes: <Showing signs of asking whether it wants to eat>Hellhound:- Wilson: <Insert>- Willow: Aww you are so cute! Come on, let´s burn some trees!- Wendy: <Insert>- Wolfgang: <Insert>- WX-78: FRIENDLY TARGET. FLAMABLES DETECTED. APPROACH WITH AWARENESS.- Wickerbottom: <Insert>- Wes: <Signs of trying to get a flame off his leg>

Maybe as a draw back if you don't manage to feed it for too long, it attacks you?

Yeah I was I thinking the same, full belly means 100% loyalty, the hungrier it gets the less loyal, until at some point it turns on you unless it eats more monster meat.

Hound:- Wilson: I am sure your teeth will prove useful...- Willow: I am sure some flames would make you prettier.- Wendy: When I die, I want to show you to my sister.- Wolfgang: A powerful hound is always useful!- WX-78: FRIENDLY TARGET. FEED. IT HELPS ME.- Wickerbottom: - Wes: <Showing signs of asking whether it wants to eat>Hellhound:- Wilson: <Insert>- Willow: Aww you are so cute! Come on, let´s burn some trees!- Wendy: <Insert>- Wolfgang: <Insert>- WX-78: FRIENDLY TARGET. FLAMABLES DETECTED. APPROACH WITH AWARENESS.- Wickerbottom: <Insert>- Wes: <Signs of trying to get a flame off his leg>

For the Hellhound inserts:-Wilson: I better keep you away from flamable matieral!-Wendy: Hell to land we shall burn our foes.-Wolfgang: A powerful hound with the flames of my strength!-Wickerbottem:<Insert> I got nothing for Wickerbottem but I like What you said for the hounds!

Yeah I was I thinking the same, full belly means 100% loyalty, the hungrier it gets the less loyal, until at some point it turns on you unless it eats more monster meat.

Yup, that's the general idea. It was also suggested that when your pet hound becomes hungry it starts whining every now and then to let you know.

For the Hellhound inserts:-Wilson: I better keep you away from flamable matieral!-Wendy: Hell to land we shall burn our foes.-Wolfgang: A powerful hound with the flames of my strength!-Wickerbottem:<Insert> I got nothing for Wickerbottem but I like What you said for the hounds!

Good ideas, we just need some GENIIOUUS to come here and give us some Nerdy Latin Name for a Hound and A Hell Hound, haha. [MENTION=3244]iluvfuzz[/MENTION] and I actually thought I made it completely horrible, thanks. Edited by WX-78

Good ideas, we just need some GENIIOUUS to come here and give us some Nerdy Latin Name for a Hound and A Hell Hound, haha. [MENTION=3244]iluvfuzz[/MENTION] and I actually thought I made it completely horrible, thanks.

I did research because im totaly not a nerd and know this... but I think i know wikerbottems quotes now!Normal hound- It's my own Canis lupus *familiaris (*That means domesticated so either keep that or throw it away.Hell Hound- My Áed Canis lupus will Combust on the AntagonistsÁed Means Fire in Irish Indo-European word that could work...Again im not a nerd :(

I did research because im totaly not a nerd and know this... but I think i know wikerbottems quotes now!Normal hound- It's my own Canis lupus *familiaris (*That means domesticated so either keep that or throw it away.Hell Hound- My Áed Canis lupus will Combust on the AntagonistsÁed Means Fire in Irish Indo-European word that could work...Again im not a nerd :(

By the name I can judge you are not a nerd. (Considering you DID write that in a scottish accent)

Be a nerd and be proud of it!