[Game Update] - 277561

• Developer
  • Updated art for Mossy Gateway Portrait, Altar of Gnaw Portrait, and Pot Hanger Portrait.
  • Fixed bug where some players received a Tournament Entry badge, but their score did not show up on the leaderboard.  If you believe this is still happening on new matches, please let us know by submitting a bug report. (We are still investigating the possibility of restoring previously missed entries.)
  • Fixed a rare crash when shutting down the game.

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Fixed bug where some players received a Tournament Entry badge, but their score did not show up on the leaderboard.  If you believe this is still happening on new matches, please let us know by submitting a bug report. (We are still investigating the possibility of restoring previously missed entries.)

We are waiting for this, Klei. My best score was 5988 and now I can be 7th with it. But now in leaderboard only my old score (4779) and I risk not even getting bronze prize. It makes me sad. Can you promise that you will fix it before the end of the event, Klei?

20180711200337_1.jpg

1 hour ago, maxisawesome101 said:

So, if I got Tournament badge and it didn't appear on the scoreboard, would I still get the participation prize?

Scoreboard only shows first 100 people who got special prizes. You should get perticipation prize if you got tournament badge

• Thanks 1