Crock pot question

Silvi

I was playing the game yesterday and was plenty sane, tried to use the crock pot fire because I didn't pay attention and had no flammable materials on me except for berries to cook (it was an accident with a fire hound, don't ask).I remembered someone posting that the crock pot light was sufficient to keep him/her alive through the night....well it wasn't :C I died. ;.; and saw the eyes man.Is that a fix from the update or was I just unlucky? What just happened? I swear I was standing as close to the crock pot as I could...

Yeah I haven't tried it before and it failed me.XD I hang out around these forums at work only, usually early mornings before the real work starts and during lunch break. dunno if it's that much time. I don't even peek 'ere in the afternoon. (for me)

I've never actually tried using a crockpot in that way, all I can say is this is why you always keep a torch handy! :p (Especially with the recent buff, torches are awesome now)

(I had no matrials to make them, the hound burned my entire supply of grass and twigs.) ;-;

I've never actually tried using a crockpot in that way, all I can say is this is why you always keep a torch handy! :p (Especially with the recent buff, torches are awesome now)

But you need now need to carry 2 torches if you want to light a tree on fire during the night.

For the light problems just get few fireflies near your camp.I wonder if we will get more monster meat food. Right now you can make some good stuff from monster meat, stuff that gives sanity back, and monster meat is so easy to get.