Have you ever seen this?

As Maslak and FreyaMaluk mentioned, it's a set piece that may or may not appear in a world. There are a couple of variants of this actually.

1 version of this set piece has 1 lone pig house surrounded by I believe 3-4 homeless merms.

Another version of this set piece has 1 lone merm house surrounded by 3-4 homeless pigs.

And, of course, there's this one that has homeless pigs/homeless merms fighting each other.

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jazzinton said:

No, never seen it. Did see a random merm, on the ground, asleep in the middle of nowhere. (Exactly 3 tiles from the base in DST)

Yes, I would also find sleeping merms for several times but this really surprised me as I have played 1000 hrs:shock: They were fighting against each other perfectly. Honorable fight.

34 minutes ago, Extant said:

As Maslak and FreyaMaluk mentioned, it's a set piece that may or may not appear in a world. There are a couple of variants of this actually.

1 version of this set piece has 1 lone pig house surrounded by I believe 3-4 homeless merms.

Another version of this set piece has 1 lone merm house surrounded by 3-4 homeless pigs.

And, of course, there's this one that has homeless pigs/homeless merms fighting each other.

Well I guess I saw each versions of the set piece now. Cool :D

Archived