Liquid hauling dupes

2 hours ago, linainverse said:

Why my dupes while having +1200 kg from gopher and courier, never taking more than 20kg +/- 2kg of liquid to the bottle emptier?

imho this is not normal

When some liquids are mixxed it could happen. Select pitcher pump,  make screenie, post it pls.

20 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

But when there is not more liquid to mop up, why should there be more in the bottle?
Select a tile with liquid, before you mop, sometimes it's  < 162g
^^

:) i'm talking about " bottles scattered around", you know.

i don't know why do we have the gopher and couries bonuses if the dupes still hauling only first 2-3 items they decided to pick up.

p.s. i mop anything that's not in the cold biome :)

25 minutes ago, linainverse said:

:) i'm talking about " bottles scattered around", you know.

i don't know why do we have the gopher and couries bonuses if the dupes still hauling only first 2-3 items they decided to pick up.

p.s. i mop anything that's not in the cold biome :)

You can try something with permissions..
Setup one dupe for tidy and min. one for supply and one for storage at max prio, free them from all other tasks.
Different result?
When they have to many different tasks, they take one bottle and do next task, when next task is no bottle..

I can get my dupes to haul 600kg from pump to triple empty room.  I have also gotten them to pick up large quantities by mopping up the "puddles" in the starting biome to move them around..... those bottles tend to have more than 600kg per bottle though so thats not fair either.... it may be that having so many dupes doing the bottle job means that each targets a different bottle leaving only the 1 that dupe grabs, they head toward the empter which disallows it for the rest who then abandon bottle jobs for something else....

Archived