How is this possible?

ZolaRay

19 minutes ago, theeviltaco said:

this is now a thread to post high score pics xd
image.thumb.png.fcef0868d829fae0a925a67d91a4d1f7.png

or brag and not explain how this happened, or just use console and spawn the stuff and make it look like u got it legit

3 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

klei hosts the servers i dont see how they could have cheated

i have not found a way to actually cheat, but u can spawn items in game with the console, even tho u cant pick em up, they are still there, thats how i did this with the console

descarga (1).jpg

After the initial start-up you can pretty much get a favor per dish so long as you have enough plates. Dessert rounds come around every 4 or so rounds and those give favor without. So it's very much possible within 328~ cravings (with no plates) and much much sooner with plates. With some high scores having far exceeded that, it's definitely possible.

I am a bit skeptical about the current highscore involving one player. I can only assume they were apart of an initial 3-man, 2 disconnecting before the victory screen.

3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

After the initial start-up you can pretty much get a favor per dish so long as you have enough plates. Dessert rounds come around every 4 or so rounds and those give favor without. So it's very much possible within 328~ cravings (with no plates) and much much sooner with plates. With some high scores having far exceeded that, it's definitely possible.

I am a bit skeptical about the current highscore involving one player. I can only assume they were apart of an initial 3-man, 2 disconnecting before the victory screen.

I am one of only one record team's member.

I didn't meant it to showing one.

It just happened because  klei's website broken.

Archived