PSA - Third Safe

Atkvin

I'm sure it's common knowledge to most people already, but since I don't see it commonly mentioned in the Gorge advise topics, and only learnt it recently, for those unprivy:

There is actually a third safe hidden behind the broken structure closest to the pond by the grinding station, that you will see if you rotate the camera. This is the last safe and getting all three guarantees you the silver plates, bowls, and other goodies in the full safe loot table.

(I never rotate my camera while playing and only learnt this yesterday and wanted to share this with those who might never have noticed lol... Hope this helped somebody!)

21 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

I'm sure it's common knowledge to most people already, but since I don't see it commonly mentioned in the Gorge advise topics, and only learnt it recently, for those unprivy:

There is actually a third safe hidden behind the broken structure closest to the pond by the grinding station, that you will see if you rotate the camera. This is the last safe and getting all three guarantees you the silver plates, bowls, and other goodies in the full safe loot table.

(I never rotate my camera while playing and only learnt this yesterday and wanted to share this with those who might never have noticed lol... Hope this helped somebody!)

For those who need the visuals:20180618164608_1.thumb.jpg.388d04ca0c23c01d4cfc5180fe6ba5ef.jpg20180618164618_1.thumb.jpg.033d3cc93e36df8db265a5838a71ebfa.jpg:

Also yea this is crafty as heck it took me some earlier runs to spot it

Archived