It's a Puzzle

Zeklo

The timer seems tight, the gamemode doesn't seem fair, and the reason why is because it's more like a roguelike. You don't gain stats, you gain recipes, and with each recipe you learn to be a bit more efficient to earn more and better cash.

unknown.png

The game can won with 7 offerings or less. You just need to have the right arsenal at your disposal.

That's how it seems to me, or maybe that was obvious. So to those of you who are looking up recipes, unless you're impatient—that's a part of the game.

What do you think?

I agreed with this, knowing the trick would just end up boring or quicker Game Over. 
Though everyone have their own style of playing and what would they consider as "fun to play". 
Some likes to play from not knowing anything at first and figure out themselves, Some enjoys to play just to get things done or the achievements. Both are still game experiences, but most important it's THEIR game experiences. 

I don't think knowing the recipe will ruined the gameplay much, we just have to keep secret of the best recipes. lol

Also there seem to be Player Level/Experiences Points (Chef, Forage, etc)?
Still haven't sure what are those supposed to be, are they related to something? 

7 hours ago, Amiexa said:

I agreed with this, knowing the trick would just end up boring or quicker Game Over. 
Though everyone have their own style of playing and what would they consider as "fun to play". 
Some likes to play from not knowing anything at first and figure out themselves, Some enjoys to play just to get things done or the achievements. Both are still game experiences, but most important it's THEIR game experiences. 

I don't think knowing the recipe will ruined the gameplay much, we just have to keep secret of the best recipes. lol

Also there seem to be Player Level/Experiences Points (Chef, Forage, etc)?
Still haven't sure what are those supposed to be, are they related to something? 

The player level is for skin progression.every time you level up you get a chest.and the chef and forager are just highlights to the players efforts

Perhaps the idea is that the Gnaw is a giant stomach that demands food.

Feeding it food one-by-one gives it time to digest(time penalty).

maybe the idea is to make as many possible meals you can in advance, so that it gets full without digesting any of it and you get to leave.

1 hour ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Yes, I think you need to get the correct amount of coins to buy a special key from Mumsy and charge that in the pedestal.

You can only buy the Key from the Mumsey with what Gnaw blessing or whatever to recharge it.

Anyway, I've been experimenting all day with recipes on a solo server and trying to find the best payouts for each meal... I tried using one type of pot at a time to see which one was most cost efficient and rewarding. I'm leaning towards the Oven since you can make pretty much all the cravings with it from the start:

Croquette(8), only need a bit of farming due to potatoes south, for veggie/bread would be turnip cake(6)/bread(?), meat/fish would be meat loaf(10)/fish and chips(12), then the dessert, jam or jelly roll(2) or turnip cake(?) for the sapphire.

Not sure if that's the best combination so far, but since you can use the oven for all the beginning recipes you would save a fair bit of money to not buy another pot and use the money for salt instead.

(Grill seemed viable? too but I messed up and didn't test more, the snack is free because south potatoes for potat pancake(6), then if you get veggies you only need 2 turnips for roast veggies(10) and if fish only 2 fishes for fishball skewers(10) or if meat need 2 seeds also for meat skewers. But if you don't get good RNG you need to expend money to make the oven. And you definitely can't make dessert with grill.)

(Cookpot starts with free snack potato soup, then if veggie needs only 2 more carrots with leftover potat for veggie soup, then if meat two veggies and meat for metbal, or leftover carrot, mushroom and fish for fish stew. Again needs RNG and deadends at dessert.)

PS: pay attention to the death screen, you have a satisfaction point score that every good 10-gold meal awards with 6 points, it seems. So if it's 6*?? you need say, 60 points to win..? Or maybe it's more than that and 6 isn't the highest satisfaction point you can get..

Archived