Some of my various darwings

On 7/9/2018 at 10:48 AM, timeexplorers said:

Skull eyes look much better on triumphant WX wouldn't you agreeShadow WX78.jpg

Kind of a missed opportunity from the devs if I say so myself. All the cast's triumphant forms should've had skull pupils.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 7/12/2018 at 4:55 AM, timeexplorers said:
  1. Was in the mood to draw some other Triumphant character, so here they are5b4716d476f67_Grinningshadowwilson.jpg.fead35d9ba563ac5224115799c785c77.jpg
  2. 5b471747b9faf_BeatenupShadowwes.jpg.a9e2b4fc75b07f169c9e0faad1a90922.jpgAnd a Wes who has had a run in with a certain Valkyrie
  1. Has a Freddy Kruger/Ice King grin going on.
  2. With your description, I thought it was Wigfrid disappointed that Wes would give into the temptation of power buuuuuuuuut-
On 7/18/2018 at 5:41 AM, timeexplorers said:

5b4f0992d032a_RosesteWigfrid.jpg.414c8108a5e596971c778ce0ded45f80.jpg

Nevermind, looks like she's doing that Simpsons Skinner "Pathetic" meme.:wilson_sneaky:

On 7/18/2018 at 3:44 PM, timeexplorers said:

Doodles of my favourite merm boi, we better be seeing him and the other members of the gorge again or otherwise I'll throw a fit

5b4f980145104_Sammydoodles.jpg.1f9218b47288574841912cbe5098ac92.jpg

So far everyone is positive with the merm bros. They're just so adorably wholesome.image.png.df54cbb4c5b24f19c9a7d3c55bbe3cb8.png

"Piiiiiiiiiiip, leave me alone! I don't need a second mama, you goof! >A<"

Solid shapes on that fullbody piece! Due to merm legs being fins, I don't blame you for them being flat. Shame the devs won't do more definition with merm leg anatomy. Nice work on the hat! :wilson_goodjob:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

So did Webber's human half become mute with the seperation?

I bet Winona made those overalls.:wilson_sneaky:

I wasn't planning on making webber mute but that might be an interest idea to play around with

also the overalls webber is meant to be wearing is this image.png.0b54f375aec3606868b568ea0ac1a3e6.png I thought it would fit him quite well considering his background and colour scheme

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 6:28 AM, minespatch said:

I have to wonder how Webbly would feel about Webber's babies in the forge.

Or plot twist, he is a baby Forge spider :p

On 11/16/2018 at 5:50 AM, timeexplorers said:

I wasn't planning on making webber mute but that might be an interest idea to play around with

also the overalls webber is meant to be wearing is this image.png.0b54f375aec3606868b568ea0ac1a3e6.png I thought it would fit him quite well considering his background and colour scheme

That's the idea I used for a DS OC or mine (not overalls, just DS clothes in general).

I like the idea of this AU ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

Playing multiple roles often leads to me forgetting which role I'm actually playing.

Sometimes I'm forced into the Woodie role, so I get Woodie's name in all caps from angry teammates.

Doesn't help when three Snortles are heading toward the victim's direction so I have to play a game of Ring around the Rosie.

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sometimes I'm forced into the Woodie role, so I get Woodie's name in all caps from angry teammates.

Doesn't help when three Snortles are heading toward the victim's direction so I have to play a game of Ring around the Rosie.

Being forced into roles is the worse, I'm fine with most roles but healer, healer should definitely be played by someone who's confident with it

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, timeexplorers said:

Playing multiple roles often leads to me forgetting which role I'm actually playing.

Extra:

Both of these are really funny! Definitely had me laughing, especially the turtle.

I keep calling them 'filthy turtles' because they do the same thing, but with books or crowns when I am swapping as wick/healer.  Like when they stand -right on- the object I want and won't let me have it. Or when they sneak up behind me and spike me while I'm trying to cast heal, delaying heals for the tanks. Most notably happens in the rounds with both scorps and turtles and also boarillas. 

5 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

Being forced into roles is the worse, I'm fine with most roles but healer, healer should definitely be played by someone who's confident with it

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

Yeah... I can do most things but since swine I'm not an amazing woodie. Not as amazing as some anyway. I can cancel the rhino's buffs and run the boarilla and tank afterwards, and probably stop chain punches on the swine, but nothing fabulous beyond that. I can't stop a spinning snortoise for the life of me. 
If I'm forced into a role I know I'm not good with, I try to tell the others and warn them that I'm really bad at it. If they make me do it anyway, then I see it as being their problem for not permitting me a different role and letting someone who is good at it do it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2018 at 10:34 AM, timeexplorers said:

Extra

It's happened to me a couple times. Luckily I'm quite a "Jack of all trades" kinda person so I can be almost any role.

Ugh so annoying. I know that feel.

3 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I can do most things but since swine I'm not an amazing woodie. Not as amazing as some anyway.

Yeah ever since the Rhino's and Swineclops were released, I'n not such a good Woodie anymore. I can't cancel the buffs in time so I tell someone else to be Woodie while I go tank, darts, DPS, rez, healer, fire mage or even book mage ^^;

• Like 1