Black Vision Bug

Hello! Yesterday as i was playing oxygen not included i left my computer on and the game on pause and i came back to this visual glitch image.png.6859aad0fa265c0aafd05cb6a27e5bf9.png

Its like the areas that you havent explored but for some reason they appeared right there:/ any suggestions on how to fix that?

5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Looks like FOW. (Fog of War)

Try reloading and see if that fixes it. And post a bug report if it happens again in the bug tracker.

I did multiple times even restart my computer but nothing seems to be working :/ oh well i was running out of resources anyways XD

15 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Can you send a dupe into the fog of war or maybe build a pipe/wire there ?

i cant do anything i even enabled sandbox and spawned food to see it will fix it but nothing :/

11 hours ago, BlueLance said:

If you cleared/added air in debug and then turned debug off this also happens.

Or something like that. A dupe walking through it fixes it

debug? there's such thing?

1 hour ago, GMKev1 said:

debug? there's such thing?

It's the developer tools that existed before Sandbox was created.  But it wasn't officially supported, couldn't do everything, and had a number of crashes associated with it.  So Sandbox was created to replace it.

7 hours ago, PhailRaptor said:

It's the developer tools that existed before Sandbox was created.  But it wasn't officially supported, couldn't do everything, and had a number of crashes associated with it.  So Sandbox was created to replace it.

oh i didn't know that. Anyways I started a new colony and so far no bugs (thank god XD)

Archived