Updating the Official Don't Starve Soundtrack

Hello!
So I have been checking out Don't Starve's current Downloadable Content, in a hype that their newest DLC "Hamlet" is coming up in the near future.

As I was checking out the description of each DLC, one of these caught the most attention out of me, that being the page of its Original Soundtrack.
It has been a while since I've revisited this place, even more due to myself being more interested in Don't Starve Together nowadays.

But in the end of reading its description, I find myself with these words:
2018-06-06_00-44-04.png.f63a536fbe02689c684483b0416462b6.png
This may very likely mean that it'll automatically update to have Hamlet's Original Soundtrack added in, and for that I'm all fine.

But at what I have been wondering about, is...

Will this same kind of treatment apply to Don't Starve Together's music too by porting the music to the single-player game and adding it to the Original Soundtrack album, or will we have to buy another smaller, slightly cheaper version of the game's current soundtrack, such of which will contain their own batch of music from whatever updates come to live (An example possibly being having the A New Reign's bosses music, with the addition of music from the events such as Winter's Feast, or The Forge)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1