Mouse side buttons not detecting

Hi!

I have a mouse with side  buttons. They're all working in other games but not in DST. I cant even detect them in the control settings. Is that a bug or just a not included function? If not, than this would be a very great suggestion. I wanna use the side buttons for the "Action" action.

Thanks in advance :)

It might not be an optimal solution, but you could use a macro program. Then you could create a macro that simply presses the action key when you press the mouse button.

It might also be worthwhile to submit this to the bug tracker. These days it seems like lacking support for more then 3 mouse buttons is a bug.

8 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It might not be an optimal solution, but you could use a macro program. Then you could create a macro that simply presses the action key when you press the mouse button.

It might also be worthwhile to submit this to the bug tracker. These days it seems like lacking support for more then 3 mouse buttons is a bug.

Thanks for your reply!

I will try the makro solution. Otherwise i will submit this to the bug tracker, like you said.

On 6/1/2018 at 12:21 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

What? These are forums so word what is not What? But hat with w.

16 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

So the word what is not What? but they are similiar but what is missing an uppercase W and ?.

are you sober when you post?

Archived