Quagmire Event related to the Ancients?

It says that they find themselves in the plagued land of the elder bog and we have seen alot of goats lately who else looks like a goat?...
THE ANCIENT FUELWEAVER has a skeleton of a goat and we saw in one of the pictures that the fuel weaver is being summoned59270868b5f4b_DontStarveTogether_WhoistheAncientFuelweaver_Theories-YouTube-GoogleChrome5_25_201712_31_35PM.thumb.png.3422541aa4cfc933c5aa05dab7da962b.png.fee8805bb9e96e2a5352935f1c8cb8a7.png

And what have we seen at yesterdays stream? goat giving a offering to the "Gnaw" (maybe) and was instead eaten and the goat maybe was the "Bog" as said in the description so the ancients brought out its skeleton somehow and with his anger and rejected offering is ready to close the portal in order of no betrayals happening again and he does say "My city... in tatters..." and  "Return them to me!" we saw the backgrounds being and the land being in a not so "good" shape and the castles and such in the imagery meaning that the fuel weaver had a pretty high-role in that dimension and as Wilson states by examining the murals of the ruins "It depicts an old civilization. The people look hungry and scared." and in the event we see Alot of food varieties and you must giev food to the "Gnaw" maybe after the plague of their land the "Gnaw" decided to take the ancients food resources for its needs
But theres another possibility wich is that they had wars and who won would get some white powerful energy such as charlie in the forge trailer and the black by losing so the king made a bet with Pugna or the "Gnaw" and lost probably so when they lost they summoned the Bog for protection and didnt go well?

I know that this is most probably false and i think you should count this as fanon untill we get lore in the quagmire event.

image.thumb.png.a4de74deb9d84a886e17e16b195f9148.png

P.S : Has anybody noticed the similarities and the potential of "charlie the Musical" XD (no but seriously charlie might have gone there and gotten control over the place and the place looks like the queen herself would do changes like the Victorian style like how could some goat civilization be so intelligent that they would eventually reach the Victorian era)

I mean… Forge is also related to ancients since the characters teleported there by using Ancient Gateway. So if after beating the big event 2 Wilson and the crew will teleport to another world it will also have something to do with Ancient Gateway. Maybe someone's theory that Constant, Forge, Shipwrecked are all their own dimentions just connected with portals is becoming canon 

i Dont think they would end up in the shipwrecked timeline since it has its own adventure mode with Maxwell which would the lead to a Dont starve together shipwrecked and if that did not happen at all Wilson and the crew could just use the Seaworthy to come back and forth and though i myself would love shipwrecked to come in DST it would be heck to host 4 servers at or they could add it however it would be a nice idea to add the seaworthy and all the current players should activate the seaworthy then a popup coming to the admin if they accept or not and the 2 other caves and normal dst would turn off and all would go to the shipwrecked world with all said i dont think shipwrecked has enough love to be a possible potential to come to dst :(

4 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i Dont think they would end up in the shipwrecked timeline 

Ehh… I didn't say they would. I just said that there's a theory that all the worlds in ds/t universe are their own dimentions connected with portals

15 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i Dont think they would end up in the shipwrecked timeline since it has its own adventure mode with Maxwell which would the lead to a Dont starve together shipwrecked and if that did not happen at all Wilson and the crew could just use the Seaworthy to come back and forth and though i myself would love shipwrecked to come in DST it would be heck to host 4 servers at or they could add it however it would be a nice idea to add the seaworthy and all the current players should activate the seaworthy then a popup coming to the admin if they accept or not and the 2 other caves and normal dst would turn off and all would go to the shipwrecked world with all said i dont think shipwrecked has enough love to be a possible potential to come to dst :(

Freaking obvious that Maxwell's Door won't be included if SW gets too DST.

Archived