Oxygen not included can't see glasses?

Duplicant Glasses W/Color Blind Settings  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Change color, textures and/or filters at will

Sorry but I can't follow...you would like dupes to wear glasses so they are easier to spot for colour blind gamers? Did I get it right? I don't get how...

Edit. Holy Schmidt...gasses...Sorry my bad. I have read glasses. Like eye glasses...Now I feel stupid :D

Yes! Gas is really hard to spot sometimes.

I already posted a complaint about this when they first changed the gasses, oxygen etc was extremely easy to spot which was great, but right now if the gas is about 500g its really difficult to see, and trying to find out if you have a hydrogen tile in your oxygen when both gasses are thing is very difficult ::P I hate all gasses but O2 and Co2

I think some kind of border drawn between gasses might help, little billowing cloud lines in the color of the lower density gas.  That makes little scraps of stray gas easy to see, but don't do anything to the densely packed room fulls.

13 hours ago, ImpalerWrG said:

I think some kind of border drawn between gasses might help, little billowing cloud lines in the color of the lower density gas.  That makes little scraps of stray gas easy to see, but don't do anything to the densely packed room fulls.

I could get behind that idea, would make marking it extremely easy, the only downside is I can imagine a room with multiple smaller packets looking like a disco room! maybe that isnt a downside actually

On 22/05/2018 at 6:40 PM, ImpalerWrG said:

11 hours ago, BlueLance said:

I could get behind that idea, would make marking it extremely easy, the only downside is I can imagine a room with multiple smaller packets looking like a disco room! maybe that isnt a downside actually

Disco gas borders visible only with some UI switch ? With a letter added on the pocket of gas/liquids for color blind people ?

12 hours ago, Mabnite said:

color blind people ?

I raised this as my main issue in my OP, I am not colour blind, and monitors do vary on colour scaling, so some colours look slightly different etc, If I am struggling to see that slightly blue gas, I worry most about people who are colour blind and unable to see blues unless its denser.

Archived