Priority System is Backwards

I seriously just killed off majority of my colony because for some odd reason this game believes that #9 is the highest priority. Is this some sort of cultural thing? Top priority should be #1 not #9. That's just the weirdest thing I've ever seen within a game. Not user-friendly at all.

Its more intuitive when urgency follows an ascending order, because the most urgent tasks have to be done first. Usually numbered lists of things begin with no1, as far as I know. :? 

On the other hand, its not difficult to get used to a reverse system like the one ingame once you know it.

I can understand the logic that drew you to the conclusion that #1 priority should be highest priority, but @Coolthulhu is correct that higher # equates to higher priority more intuitively. It's also a bit late to revert, as ONI has a massive following and userbase that would have a hard time adjusting for such a needless inversion of a basic UI element.

Archived