SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Just recorded some Don't Starve Gameplay. Got to about day 8, which means I got 3 episodes recorded. I finally discovered what the heck I can do in the game. Also, first episode I recorded, I asked a bunch of questions about the future of my channel, so, please, respond to that, because I very much need feedback. Thank you, and goodnight. Also, Fu, glad you're feeling better :D

Oh those times when there were no class the day after. In my days that meant age of mythology or delta force multiplayer all night long. :)Well the dishes are done now so I get to go to sleep. :) Shopping for a computer for my cousin in the afternoon. And probably dinner and some tv shows in the evening and then some movie editing and gaming tonight. :) Have an excellent day all!

Cpt, got lucky and my teacher let us read it at our own pace, so it wasn't that bad.

Also, for those who didn't know this already... I have some sad news for all the Nyan Cat fans out there.

Marty, the cat that inspired the Nyan Cat, died on Thursday last week, after a short battle with Feline Infectious Peritonitis, a fatal, and incurable, disease contracted by cats on ocassion. (Those wanting to know more, I've linked the Wikipedia page for it.)

Torres, the creator of Nyan Cat and owner of Marty posted this tweet on November 1st, the day before Marty passed. “Even with the medical treatment he received he still deteriorated quickly. I’ve been force feeding him and keeping him warm for three days."

Posted Image

Serious Posting, For Serious People,

- Zero