SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Today I learned not to try and balance on a metal post. Slipped and hit the post with my tailbone, not fun to say the least…

My worst fear when standing on any kind of pole in a playground. In WA state, it's almost always wet, so I'm always afraid I'm going to slip, even if it's dry in the middle of summer.

How often do you go to the playground?:p

A few times every summer. My good friend lives a few miles from one, and me and all his brothers, and Xack when he lived up here, and possibly some others, and everyone's wife and girlfriend and fiance would all go there on bikes, long-boards, or skateboards, and we'd all hang there and play around.

It is awsome :) A bit to cold now though. But I hear it is big in Australia so I'll probably buy another when when I get there :)Well, Gaming :) Did some juggling when I was younger. Climbing and Freediving (Dont do those so much due to lack o training oportunities.)Hmm, probably missing a bunch.So, stunt-kite? Whats that all about?

I played baseball for 10 years, and I then quit because I was bullied a bunch when I had to play for a highschool I didn't actually go to, and because I didn't cuss, I was kinda outcasted. So, I got more into Video Games and when I broke my ankle, I got really into graphic design and video making. I'm a nerd. Used to be a jock, but now I'm just pure nerd.

I've seen that video way too many times... but, yeah, kinda like that. I bought a car that gets up to 38mpg, I spend most my extra money on electronics, and I enjoy working on projects on my computer. It didn't really make me "antisocial" until I kinda had a falling out with my best friends, and just wanted to be alone. Since then, I've been a much more independent person. Which means I'm just alone most of the time, and I like it hahaha!