SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Well...

Uh...

Seeing as no one has posted in a bit...

Uh...

HAVE NERDCUBED! XD

Cheering Up 101!

And of course, the always popular sequel!

And for those who didn't find those first two videos hilarious enough, I give you this!

I was going to actually post these in the thread, but then I realized how big that would have made it look, and I'd probably get in trouble for spamming.

Totally thinking things through,

- Zero

I just made off topics not count towards post count. I don't mind you guys being crazy over here, when you are being appropriate. But things got a bit heated last night, so I am making some changes. I want the post count to reflect contributions to the community in a more meaningful way. Sorry you lost your 1k Fu.

I don't mind you guys being crazy over here, when you are being appropriate. But things got a bit heated last night, so I am making some changes. .

"Posts on Klei Entertainment forums are to stay on topic and should contribute to the overall conversation. Posts made in off-topic areas also need contribute to the general conversation of the topic presented in the thread. Threads in the off-topic forum that spiral out of control will be closed. Open conversation threads are permitted in the off-topic forum, but may be closed if the crazy train jumps the tracks."