Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

LadyD    3,237

Numbers its standard procedure. You know me right? Now imagine what it takes to have produced well me.MY family.... Anyway. That part was done last night. It wasnt as bad as it could have been.Although I got NOTHING on my wishlist that I sent out (In November) I DID get a ticket for cirque du soleil! WHOOOOThe cats got a cat nip plant. I am doomed.

LadyD    3,237

I am running on 6 hours sleep... over Two nights.*Zombie face*I am so tired.

501105    20

Good luck staying sane on such a small amount of sleep Lady D. Cirque du soleil is fun, so that is a fun gift indeed.@Toaster: enjoy it, it is only raining here.

LadyD    3,237

morning all. i finally got some sleep. Still tired but ya know. More human. How is everyone?

501105    20

Very good, even got all the things I wanted (lots of books like the Games of Thrones box). Why the short reply Toasty, feeling tired?

Toaster Fu    101

Just didn't want to put the effort in.:) But I did get a piece of artwork based on my user name that someone commissioned, which was pretty cool.:cool:

LadyD    3,237

My family sooo doesn't know what I like that its hysterical.ANOTHER card game... Really... You thought I wanted that?A calendar... whoo? I believe I wish I had spent christmas hanging with you guys instead of the almost arguments that my family was playing at.

501105    20

My family sooo doesn't know what I like that its hysterical.ANOTHER card game... Really... You thought I wanted that?A calendar... whoo? I believe I wish I had spent christmas hanging with you guys instead of the almost arguments that my family was playing at.

Ah yes, I know that feeling. My dads side of the family is fine and actually knows what to give gift wise, but my moms side is a bit different. Somehow it is very interesting to talk about who died during the year for them, which puts a bit of a damper on the mood. A calender can be very handy though, so that is not all bad.

LadyD    3,237

It a 'cat-a-toon' a day calender?I gonna be bored with it within 10 days.I just bought myself some stuff off ebay. Few things that cost like bugger all but stuff i would have valued way more.

LadyD    3,237

There are ways to make the threads older than a day show up. One day is just the default value. Its easy to change to find things. Otherwise this would never be 213.