Certain bits of the Conveyor Rail are never built

Hi,

I have played about 290 cycles of the Ranching upgrade and noticed that some bits of my Conveyor Rail grid are never constructed by the dupes. Not even if I set their sub-priority to 9. All tiles are perfectly accessible - the dupes just did not care about it. I have two dupes in the Mechatronics Engineer role, but they just prefer to do other things. I had their priorities highest for building. What is wrong here?

I've had stuff to build on other sides of suits/doors that the materials are not on the same side.  So having a dupe take a job on the right side to move the material etc takes longer.

I've had an issue sort of like this, but it's at least in part due to the fact that the click sensor in my wireless mouse is going.  I'll be click-hold and dragging to lay a section of pipe or wire or whatever.  The game will display the blueprint outline as though the command had been issued, but it wasn't actually.  So I have to keep going back and checking myself to be sure I really did place the blueprints for my Dupes to build or not.

I'll be so sad when this mouse actually dies, it's the best I've ever had :*(

Archived