Hatch no longer eat polluted dirt?

5 minutes ago, PhailRaptor said:

Ok, so, found @R9MX4's Biology thread.  Apparently the Sage Hatch will eat Polluted Dirt, and has a food -to-coal ratio of 1:1, which is amazing.

the food -to-coal ration is mass ration. for example, a food contains 1400kcal per kg, hatchs will eat 0.5kg the food every day, and produces 0.5kg coal.

2 minutes ago, R9MX4 said:

the food -to-coal ration is mass ration. for example, a food contains 1400kcal per kg, hatchs will eat 0.5kg the food every day, and produces 0.5kg coal.

But that would be using the 1:1 ratio of the Sage Hatch, correct?  Where as a normal Hatch has, according to your table, a 2:1 ratio, right?  So in your scenario, that normal Hatch would produce 0.25 kg of Coal instead.

Or do I just have no idea what's going on...  O.o

7 minutes ago, PhailRaptor said:

But that would be using the 1:1 ratio of the Sage Hatch, correct?  Where as a normal Hatch has, according to your table, a 2:1 ratio, right?  So in your scenario, that normal Hatch would produce 0.25 kg of Coal instead.

Or do I just have no idea what's going on...  O.o

You are right. I forget it's already MK2 and unconsciously recall the data of MK1. I should clean my brain and get rid of MK1.:D

Archived