Impacted Tooth's Art thread

Just message JoeW next time and he can help.

Not sure if I can comment on the background since the simplicity is needed to give focus to the foreground. The composition is pretty nice(same with shading and lighting). Maybe toy around with textures with the background structures? I know the main game has textures on the ground and items.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Just message JoeW next time and he can help.

Not sure if I can comment on the background since the simplicity is needed to give focus to the foreground. The composition is pretty nice(same with shading and lighting). Maybe toy around with textures with the background structures? I know the main game has textures on the ground and items.

Ahh, I 'd feel really bad about bothering him with something like that.

Thank you for the feedback! I agree about the textures, and a more interesting background. That is something I'll really try to push in my next piece.

DWGYFCl.jpg

Here is a WIP of a Drecko Zbrush sculpt I'm working on. I wanted to work on making things look fleshy and textured as I usually do stylized sculpts. I'm stuck as to what to do with the wool. I've played with fibermesh a bit but didn't like anything I came up with. I'll probably try it again once I get everything else done. None of the subtools are merged yet and I'm definitely redoing the eyes as the pupil should be bigger and facing outward. Any feedback and/or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Wow, there's something pretentious about this version's personality. IT's beautifully made, I just think the extra details added a personality to this drecko. Like he's ready to start a literature reading in "Masterpiece theater".

I'm guessing the the internal usb connection has failed or is failing, because if I swap the cord out it still has problems. If I hold it just right I can get it to work for a minute before it gives up. It's only 4 years old but the same thing happened to my last Wacom.

Thank you very much!

On 7/18/2018 at 2:21 AM, ImpactedTooth said:

Not a minute after printing I had a Liam rush to the video games.VrTeUPh.png

On 9/8/2018 at 5:10 PM, ImpactedTooth said:

NdacvZG.jpgThere is candy in that crater.I haven't sent any dupes to space yet, but I am sure looking forward to it.

The aesthetic on these ones give me a vibe that the Hot Lava Silver petite books are going for. Major children's book vibe.

On 8/8/2018 at 10:50 PM, ImpactedTooth said:

My tablet broke so I made a little animated pixel pacu.YotJq9I.gif

Sorry to hear about your tablet, did it get fixed?:wilsondisappointed:

Nice use of colors! Simple but gets the point across.

On 8/26/2018 at 12:49 AM, ImpactedTooth said:

X65NUR1.jpg

Not really sure why you're disappointed by this version, it looks really realistic in my opinion. It took me a moment to just take in this execution.:wilson_smile:

Archived