Roseate Wilson custom figure

7 hours ago, MinniBat said:

I'm actually thinking I might start making molds of the base part of the heads so I can easily replicate them then sculpt different faces/ hair/ possibly accessories onto them, so I may very well look at making replacement arms if people have trouble keeping track of them : P I've also considered making arms in different poses and messing with the size of the feet ( repainting Wilson made me realize just how HUGE the figure's feet are compared to the in-game models ). They'd probably need bases but I've been working on designs for some sculptures I'm making anyway.

At this rate I may as well just prototype my own figures from the ground up fhgjk

The Day you make a Roseate Wendy I'd pay about $200 for it. Too bad i don't have Paypal to do it tho,So i wouldn't be able to ACTUALLY buy it. It would still be nice to have it as my PC's desktop image.

18 hours ago, Wesminator said:

I have one question Minni! Would you ever consider making small custom props to go along with your figures? (ie) A rose for Rosate Wilson. Just wondering. How much extra work would that be, obviously depending on the item

Yeah of course! Though I think it would be most beneficial to do in sets? Since some like spears and staffs, flowers etc etc would be so simple I'd probably make them for like $5-7, props like science engines, fridges I'd probably do for $10-20, and mobs around $30. I'm definitely interested in hearing feedback on those prices from other people. 

14 hours ago, Mattyington said:

The Day you make a Roseate Wendy I'd pay about $200 for it. Too bad i don't have Paypal to do it tho,So i wouldn't be able to ACTUALLY buy it. It would still be nice to have it as my PC's desktop image.

If it's just that PP isn't available in your country I'm sure there's an alternative! I know how frustrating that can be lol

Archived