how long till morbs spawn?

I'm pretty sure it's more than 1 morb. I got 5 or 6 of them from 2 outhouses on another base I had running in the ranching upgrade.

Sadly, due to gross mismanagement of 2 steam geysers, that base died to heat. I've been replaying that map as the seed is awesome, and I now have much better heat management than before, and bringing in the dupes for the big expansion wave that is about to hit my base. Setting up a polluted water / NG power plant with proper disposal of the fertiliser so I can also make use of that, exosuits to protect against nasty evil biomes, plenty of O2 production at normal temps instead of slowly killing my base. Only thing that really needs to be looked at in the current setup is adding some cooling to the geysers themselves so I can properly make use of the water, I think i'll use an AETN for that, after the powerplant is done, and I have power to burn a couple of aquatuners  should help.

2 minutes ago, Soulwind said:

It is 1 morbs per cleaning.  However,  if you save and reload after the morbs spawn,  you can get 3 per cleaning  (Maybe more,  I've not tried to test more than 3).

Yes. I did it at automation upgrade. It always worked. As many morbs as you want.

I didn't try it at ranching though.

Archived