Jump to content

IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS


Recommended Posts

In your game "Oxygen not included" it would be nice if you added 3 things:


1- a gas deposit that absorbs and compresses the kind of gas inserted (like building a gas filter and only putting the hidrogen into the tank and from the tank to a generator).


2- an algae pond to grow algae and let them reproduce by adding minerals and water(also produces some oxygen and grows better in Co2 dense areas).


3- a way to reaise and reproduce animals to farm them, maybe trapping them and putting them in an enclosure with food (they would count for the farmer job), also a feeding machine that drops food for them to eat (whatever food you put inside the machine but the better the food the faster they would grow).

Untitled.png.14856b2c5713cb9e68b859f54371530c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sergio.S said:

In your game "Oxygen not included" it would be nice if you added 3 things:


1- a gas deposit that absorbs and compresses the kind of gas inserted (like building a gas filter and only putting the hidrogen into the tank and from the tank to a generator).


2- an algae pond to grow algae and let them reproduce by adding minerals and water(also produces some oxygen and grows better in Co2 dense areas).


3- a way to reaise and reproduce animals to farm them, maybe trapping them and putting them in an enclosure with food (they would count for the farmer job), also a feeding machine that drops food for them to eat (whatever food you put inside the machine but the better the food the faster they would grow).

Untitled.png.14856b2c5713cb9e68b859f54371530c.png

OMG get the game on steam and update it to 260921. It's worth every cent and most of your suggestions are still in the game..
lol doors ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sergio.S said:

1- a gas deposit that absorbs and compresses the kind of gas inserted (like building a gas filter and only putting the hidrogen into the tank and from the tank to a generator).

Current way of storing gases is building a room equipped with high pressure vent and gas pump. It can hold up to 20 kg of gas per tile, more if you use exploits. Another option is turning the gas liquid or even solid.

3 hours ago, Sergio.S said:

2- an algae pond to grow algae and let them reproduce by adding minerals and water(also produces some oxygen and grows better in Co2 dense areas).

You can create Algae using Bio Distiller from Slime. Slime can be renewably produced by Pufts from Polluted Oxygen that can be in turn renewably produced by offgassing polluted water. Polluted water can be cloned from clean water by pushing a tile of clean water in between two tiles of polluted water.

3 hours ago, Sergio.S said:

3- a way to reaise and reproduce animals to farm them, maybe trapping them and putting them in an enclosure with food

This is already possible in the new release

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

OMG get the game on steam and update it to 260921. It's worth every cent and most of your suggestions are still in the game..
lol doors ^^

i already have the last versión, thats just an internet picture about one of the monsters i wanted to reproduce like making it lay eggs or something by capturing it andputing itsomewhere likea pen.

8 minutes ago, Kasuha said:

Current way of storing gases is building a room equipped with high pressure vent and gas pump. It can hold up to 20 kg of gas per tile, more if you use exploits. Another option is turning the gas liquid or even solid.

You can create Algae using Bio Distiller from Slime. Slime can be renewably produced by Pufts from Polluted Oxygen that can be in turn renewably produced by offgassing polluted water. Polluted water can be cloned from clean water by pushing a tile of clean water in between two tiles of polluted water.

This is already possible in the new release

really useful answer thanks :)

8 minutes ago, Kasuha said:

Current way of storing gases is building a room equipped with high pressure vent and gas pump. It can hold up to 20 kg of gas per tile, more if you use exploits. Another option is turning the gas liquid or even solid.

You can create Algae using Bio Distiller from Slime. Slime can be renewably produced by Pufts from Polluted Oxygen that can be in turn renewably produced by offgassing polluted water. Polluted water can be cloned from clean water by pushing a tile of clean water in between two tiles of polluted water.

This is already possible in the new release

buti just said the air tanks because i have lots of different gasses in each room and its getting really complicated with 20 floors, i feel like letting them all die by now jajaja, they should make a way to unload the contaminated water bottles and carry them somewhere else, that way i could capture puffs and put them insidethat room, i have too many bottled contaminated water (only using it for fertilizer).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Sergio.S said:

i already have the last versión, thats just an internet picture about one of the monsters i wanted to reproduce like making it lay eggs or something by capturing it andputing itsomewhere likea pen.

If you were playing the latest version, you would see that critters are already laying eggs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sergio.S said:

In your game "Oxygen not included" it would be nice if you added 3 things:


1- a gas deposit that absorbs and compresses the kind of gas inserted (like building a gas filter and only putting the hidrogen into the tank and from the tank to a generator).


2- an algae pond to grow algae and let them reproduce by adding minerals and water(also produces some oxygen and grows better in Co2 dense areas).


3- a way to reaise and reproduce animals to farm them, maybe trapping them and putting them in an enclosure with food (they would count for the farmer job), also a feeding machine that drops food for them to eat (whatever food you put inside the machine but the better the food the faster they would grow).

Untitled.png.14856b2c5713cb9e68b859f54371530c.png

Dude, buy the game, all these things already there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...