Steam items

They're likely asking about the Bottomless Pit, which can't be removed under any circumstance, as any other Loyal/Timeless/Proof of Purchase item can't be removed.

If it's a Common, Classy, Spiffy, Distinguished, or Elegant item, you can sell it or unweave it for spools as @ZolaRay already said.

I always wonder why some people want to get rid of certain skins.

I mean the reason behind skins is to have them, and in the best case use and enjoy them. Most people (who don't have the bottomless pit skin) would kill to get it, so they can complete their collection, or at least have the potential chance to complete it. If you don't like a skin, you can always not use it....

(I just don't get it, why would you wanna get rid of skins?)

13 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

I always wonder why some people want to get rid of certain skins.

I mean the reason behind skins is to have them, and in the best case use and enjoy them. Most people (who don't have the bottomless pit skin) would kill to get it, so they can complete their collection, or at least have the potential chance to complete it. If you don't like a skin, you can always not use it....

(I just don't get it, why would you wanna get rid of skins?)

Could always be trying to sell their steam account. Some buyers (for some reason) are finicky if their steam inventories have anything in them.

• Developer

We're working on something that will let you hide the contents of your DST inventory so that they don't appear on Steam. Initially it'll be a manual request through our support system, but eventually we'll have it built into the Klei account page so you can do it yourself.

Archived