Aquatuner stops and starts

I have it on it's own circuit, I have conductive wire throughout. I have enough spare power.  I tried putting two transformers then batteries then tuner, tried one transformer, then batteries then tuner.  What is the trick here??  I built extra batteries and it will run while the batteries have power, as soon as they are drained it stops running.

what kind of wire are you using? aquatuners use 1200W and normal wires only support 1000W.  Use heavy watt wires.  You can use conductive wire that support 2000W but it will need to be a separate circuit with a power source due to the fact transformers only allow 1000W to pass though

You should just wire the tuner to a heavy line since it consumes more than a small wire can handle, they will eventually break under the load.  It takes 2 coal generators running constantly to power one aquatuner constantly.  You likely just don't have enough power generation.

1 minute ago, Kermack said:

You should just wire the tuner to a heavy line since it consumes more than a small wire can handle, they will eventually break under the load.  It takes 2 coal generators running constantly to power one aquatuner constantly.  You likely just don't have enough power generation.

You can use conductive wire to power an aquatuner.  That supports 2 kW.

How big are the packets of liquid in the pipe going into the Aquatuner?  Doesn't the Aquatuner only function on "full" packets?  So the Aquatuner is holding the liquid until it accumulates to a full 10 kg packet, runs long enough to process that packet, then shuts off again.

@Neotuck, I'm using conductive wire throughout the aquatuner circuit as I knew it would need the 2k.  I will try to figure out how to post a screenshot.  The batteries between the transformer and the aquatuner drain, the batteries before the transformer connected to the heavy duty wire power circuit do not.   I will zoom out and try to watch those more closely though and see if I'm missing something.  I build survival only, so everything is jumbled as it was added as needed.  @Phailraptor I hadn't thought of that, will watch the liquid run and see what happens.  

This was part of my idea to experiment with @Saturnus super cooler and @Lifegrow  tepidizer liquid boiler.   

thanks all.

Update:  My recent NG gen add is messing up the balance, I added that after I built the super cooler, because I had excess NG,  but I need to fix that now.  It's always something knocked out of balance.....  

I built a new generator for just this and put one battery before transformer, one battery after transformer, all conductive wire and it worked perfectly.  Thanks for all the help.

2 hours ago, Kabrute said:

Prt Sc button to the right of F12 key, then just paste in forum window image.thumb.png.e6c942cef8593b68e323b93f4f67481d.png

Thank you!!!  All I knew to do was put a print screen into a word doc or email, didn't realize you could just put it here!  image.thumb.png.2286ece4f2a5ad13ce53a0767f7f7c33.pngHere was the set up, I'm assuming it will take a bit to cool everything down, right now the cooling liquid [polluted water] is stuck at 5c but I'm sure it just needs to run longer.  

2 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

the battery we keep showing holds the extra and acts as a buffer to cover the gaps.

transformer can push 1000w 4x per second

didn't know that, well then I have no idea what's wrong with his build

2 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

seems to be working now XD

On 3/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, Denisetwin said:

it will run while the batteries have power, as soon as they are drained it stops running.

maybe the answer was this ^ simple all along? LOL

Yes, works fine!  The issue turned out to be when I built the last NG Gen to soak up some of the excess NG, it cause there to be enough of a delay that two of the other NG gen on the end stopped getting gas and so stopped working for a couple seconds.  Didn't cause any issues anywhere else as I have batteries after transformers so I never even noticed, but here, where I did not as it's built right next to the power plant, it cause a problem. I don't know if having a battery before and after transformer made a difference, but I left it that way as it works!

Archived