Charlie Theory (questions unanswered)

If well look at all the names of the characters. "W" is the first letter of all there names. Even Maxwell aka William. With this thought something with in the Don't Starve world doesn't fit. One person was pulled into the Codex Umbra that's name doesn't fit this "W" pattern. Charlie. She is (currently) the only person within the Don't Starve world without the first letter of her name as a "W" but why? 
Is it cause she was the first female pulled in? 
But I'm not sure. That just doesn't feel right. Well not to me. 

Something is off here and Klei isn't telling us.

17 hours ago, AnnberDoll said:

If well look at all the names of the characters. "W" is the first letter of all there names. Even Maxwell aka William. With this thought something with in the Don't Starve world doesn't fit. One person was pulled into the Codex Umbra that's name doesn't fit this "W" pattern. Charlie. She is (currently) the only person within the Don't Starve world without the first letter of her name as a "W" but why? 

Abigail technically doesn't start with a "W" either and we don't know what Miss Wickerbottom's first name is. It's possible Charlie may have a last name that starts with "W."

But Wickerbottom goes by Wickerbottom. 

Bringing up Abigail does bring a thought to mind. Abigail wasn't really pulled in by herself into the Codex Umbra. She was carried in by Wendy.So with that thought process, I may need to examine the entry of Charlie more closely and see if Maxwell pulled her in or not. 

(completely wrong just rewatched the video it directly pulled her in)

18 hours ago, AnnberDoll said:

Was Charlie created before the W naming became a thing? If so then there's your answer right there.

I'm not sure, but Maxwell is technically a "w" cause his real name is William, and every character but her is "w" beginning.

According to Klei Maxwell was the first to set on the throne so that would mean he was the first to be pulled in. Well in my head it does. So the "w" thing would have to be a thing since the beginning  

I think that Waxwell pulled in the other characters because he was bullied as a child for having the initials W.C. (for "water closet"). Now he takes it out by bullying people with W names by pulling them into the Constant. But Charlie was pulled in by something other than Waxwell... so his silly human pettances don't apply to her :p

Archived