Idea - Disinfection station for conveyor belts

Just a simple idea. A next step after Ore Scrubbers would be a structure connected only to conveyor belts system. That structure would disinfect the ore that goes through it. 

I know you can make a pseudo station just by building conveyor belts into chlorine filled room, but how cool would be a  dedicated structure!

This is more of a "suggestions" type thread. But I agree that this would be cool. There could also be more uses for chlorine in general. There was a thread in the suggestions forum where people suggested chlorine being used with reed fiber to build germ purification stuff for liquids and gases. It would also make more sense if the hand sanitizers used chlorine as an input instead of the non-renewable bleach stone.

Is it only me that turn off auto disinfect the first thing I do when I start a game. 

Only thing I disinfect is slime and I do it with chlorine room or store it cold water. Only time I did use ore scrubber was to destroy chlorine gas.

And I barely use wash stations after I get lavatory.

flood end storage with chlorine... full working passive desinfect

However + to idea, less micro

On other hand there is lots of stuff that can have.. personal desinfection.. building that desinfects gas in vents? liquid desinfector? item transfer rail desinfector? transite tube desinfector? sure, lets add more stuff? i think chlorine room, ore scrubber and dupe sanitaion is enough for now

Archived