Raspberry Milk's holistic art thread

Raspberry Shake

image.thumb.png.145ccd2bf0d02e491788cd3e8de5f9c1.png

A quick pixel art of Commander Ikari from Evangelion. It's not the greatest thing ever, but as I said, quick. 

Spoiler

I just realised how fitting "holistic art thread" is for this thread. It wasn't even intentional.

Spoiler

Not only that, but it's super easy to find, as it's one of the only 6 uses of the word on the entire forums.

snap2019-02-21-18-07-11.thumb.png.ff1a9177adb54e6c03eefdd286c23b5f.png

I downloaded MagicaVoxel, because, hey, 3D pixel art can't be THAT hard for me, right?

It isn't, but then I lost the one I spent hours making. So I made this instead. The other one was better. It had a house and a waterfall and a little forest, and even a dungeon like this tucked away inside a hill....

8 hours ago, Raspberry Shake said:

It isn't, but then I lost the one I spent hours making.

Oof, yeah, few pains are comparable to that one...

This one's pretty cool though, and hey, if you wanted to give the old one a try again, you could probably do it much more quickly. And you still got the practice out of it, so it's not a total loss.

pixil-frame-0_2.png?width=334&height=301

Here's my submission to the Polytopia Merch competition. I lost. Again. As I have a very healthy attitude to constantly coming second despite being the community favourite, after pouring hours of effort and love into a piece, I shall not get at all upset by- OH **** THEY FOUND THE STRANGLED PUPPY PILE

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Geez, I really need to check out Dirk once I'm through my watchlist of other things.:wilson_dorky:

That's book Dirk.

TV Dirk is a bit like Matt Smiths doctor, but less manipulative or romantic. He's just weird and has a sketchy past.

Book Dirk is a scam artist who preys on old ladies whose cats have gone missing (think Reigen from Mob Psycho 100 if you've seen that).

Comic Dirk is like a mixture of the two. He's not a ****, but he is a slob.

5c7e0d708ce19_pixil-frame-0(4).png.9d415eb6db566d051220a14034334234.png

Some pixel art of the Fate of Isen, a D&D podcast I quite like.  Left to right; Banfor, a stupid druggy/alcoholic barbarian (yes, that is a hand on a spike), Marly, the narcissistic (also stupid) bard who thinks they're famous besides the fact that they've never actually... done anything, and Trestlespoon, the gnome rouge, and the only remotely sane member (or just with a average or above IQ). I forgot to add in the other two characters, a ogre cleric and... a tiefling... something that we're introduced in the life recording yesterday. But that's mainly because I forgot their names. Thinking back on it, I should've. That tiefling was hilarious.

Archived