Complete list of Files which are unimplemented in Don't Starve

Well, the first time i saw the character select screen, and how locked characters are in coffins, and when i encountered grave my first thought was of voodoo/magic ritual that you might do to unclock new character, and it absoloutely made sense to me.

Yeah that follows. Kevin said (I think) that the skulls haven't been completely discarded.

Why not some sort of demonic shopkeepers who would sell you some ''usefull'' stuff for a part of your sanity, health or stomach (like the meat effigy) Of course it would't come out as you think it would. ''Look at these special offers!!''

I could imagine it now. "Hey Pal, you want to buy some wonderful hunger helpers?" *accepts,* *tosses berries.* Edited by tex12347
Grammar error.

I could imagine it now. "Hey Pal, you want to buy some wonderful hunger helpers?" *accepts,* *tosses berries.*

MAXWELL: "Say pal, you don't look so good. Care for some berries?"WILSON: "Hey don't I know you?"MAXWELL: "No, I don't believe we've ever met."WILSON: "We have. What's your name?"MAXWELL: "Erm, Er, Um... Waxmell! Waxmell, yes."WILSON: "Ohhhhhkay then."MAXWELL: "So how about those Berries?"

MAXWELL: "Say pal, you don't look so good. Care for some berries?"WILSON: "Hey don't I know you?"MAXWELL: "No, I don't believe we've ever met."WILSON: "We have. What's your name?"MAXWELL: "Erm, Er, Um... Waxmell! Waxmell, yes."WILSON: "Ohhhhhkay then."MAXWELL: "So how about those Berries?"

That made me ROFL, ow I'm not kidding my head hurts.