[RESOLVED] PS4 crash during Toadstool fight

I have a +1000 days word and a 450 days word. On both I have been trying to kill toadstool in vain, as the PS4 crashes to the point I have to unplug it from power to turn it back on. I tried with gunpowder, with ham bat... it does not matter. After sometime the PS4 freezes up. Please help!

Update. I got an email from JanH, it looks like they will start investigating this issue and hopefully we will have a fix sooner than later.

FEB 22, 2018  |  04:45PM PST 
JanH replied:

Hey there Ralph,

Jan from Klei writing you back once more. I just wanted to confirm that we have received your support ticket and I have forwarded this to our PS4 team who are investigating.

I will ping you once I hear back from them regarding your issue – sorry for the inconvenience,

- Jan

Really ? The game is crashing coz of the frame rate just get 12 weather pains good healing items helms and log suits darkswords and fight. Kill the misery toad. Job done 10/20 mins if u and ur friend plan right, id b happy to help u out and show u how 2 farm shoomskins with the nap sack and setup the fight with u im no pro but they r easy fights when u work together. I see ur mr wolf :] all u need is wig and ur the a team. Im wig in my world and my friend is wilson and we did it in 20 mins. So like i said ill help u if u want be better as u will get it over with :] 

The issue is fixed, I can confirmed. Just cleared Misery Toadstool with my brother. Took 2 attempts because he was still getting used to the controls, it was his second time playing this game with me (the first time was the other attempts of misery toadstool). I had him play as Wolfgang because I don't think he would have last long as Maxwell because of the low HP but he did pretty well for his second time around in this game. 

PS. It's not the frame rate because I tried it again and it worked. Also, I know how to farm skins w/ napsack, that's why I got the recipe so I can do that myself :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263690721

On 2/20/2018 at 6:22 PM, jesuisralph said:

I went on Klei's Twitch live stream a few minutes ago, asked them about this issue and @klei_jan said that the fix will eventually come to PS4.. it just takes time :(  so, we don't know when they fix this but it will eventually be fixed :(

I hope it gets fixed... hey would it be okay for you to give me your PS4 username so I could friend you?

Archived