Don't Starve fan arts

On 24.09.2018 at 6:51 PM, WhimsiKitty said:

Wow, your style is so beautiful! I love your traditional sketches particularly, they're very smooth and lovely. How long do you usually spend on the pencil drawings?

Thanks! 

20-40 minutes maybe

1 hour ago, Klodwig said:

heeeey

Docc2F6W0AEMi57.jpg:large

Oooo, really intriguing design! I love the pose, texture and concept; dark and whimsical, original! Is Wilson hanging upside-down, or are we looking down at him as he's lying flat on his stomach? Is that a container of alcohol in his hand? (Guessing so because of the bubbles by his head)

Edited by WhimsiKitty
Thought of more to say...
  • Like 1

On 01.10.2018 at 11:12 PM, WhimsiKitty said:

Oooo, really intriguing design! I love the pose, texture and concept; dark and whimsical, original! Is Wilson hanging upside-down, or are we looking down at him as he's lying flat on his stomach? Is that a container of alcohol in his hand? (Guessing so because of the bubbles by his head)

:DDD

It's from Shipwrecked, Wilson upside-down on snakes and container of alkogol is Anti Venom))) 

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

You can tell by Wilson's face that he knows that he's going to respawn on another island and lose all his progress.:wilson_ecstatic:

There's very fine lines on this piece. Has a classic touch to the process.

Wilson so tired of all this thing :D 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

The Wilson as Pennywise cosplay would be fun if that Wes as a Jester skin gets implemented later as a skin for a future circus theme skin collection(not sure if twitch is going to do character skins). Maxwell as Beetlejuice is really inspired.

Wilson is good with red hair I think :D Also I'm waiting for all circus skin so much. 

• Like 1