Werebeaver On custom character

Hi guys, I've been trying to add The Werebeaver curse to my custom character, while also changing his fur color, etc, Which isn't my problem, My problem alone is just getting it to work, I've slowly copied and pasted woodies curse code into my character. but to no avail it hasn't worked, Can anyone give me advice or point me in the right direction if im going in the wrong direction?

Edited by Lokoluna

When I run into problems like this, I like to take the opposite approach. Instead of slowly adding woodies code onto your character, take woodie and slowly add your character onto him. Start with a copy of woodie as your character and start slowly taking out the stuff you don't want your character to have until wherebeaver stops working, then you'll know what's stopping it from transforming

1 hour ago, pickleplayer said:

When I run into problems like this, I like to take the opposite approach. Instead of slowly adding woodies code onto your character, take woodie and slowly add your character onto him. Start with a copy of woodie as your character and start slowly taking out the stuff you don't want your character to have until wherebeaver stops working, then you'll know what's stopping it from transforming

Interesting! I'll give it a shot.