What's up with my plumbing?

Couple of things... first off, it looks like your sending your polluted water from the right end shower to your clean water reservoir.  Secondly, the other showers are hooked to line going off screen and unknown if it has a properly built vent.  

I get that the output from the shower is going to the reservoir, I am trying to make a point. Mechanistically that should not be blocking the pipe, and I should be flooding my reservoir with polluted water, but that isn't happening. The pipe is still blocked and the shower still isn't getting any water fed into it (it says empty pipes). Second, I am not worried about the other showers, I cut the piping off for the purposes of diagnosing a systemic issue....one that still eludes me...

Firstly the input of your middle shower is not connected to the rest of the system.

Secondly the output of the shower on the right is connected to the output of the Water Sieve instead of the input.

2 hours ago, blueicedragon21 said:

Your water pump is going only to the shower and then on from there. meaning, the the pump can only work when the shower is being used. if it is not being used. then there is nowhere for the pump to push water to.

This is true.  However, if that were the issue, the pump would still fill the pipe first, all the way from the Shower to the Pump.

Archived