Bearger ,,problem"

I'm on my 6th summer and I've spent it in the caves (as most people do) the moment I saw that it'a August (yes I use mod) I left caves. I placed my stuff in the chests, farmed pigs. I decided to spend night away from base if bearger decides to spawn, and what do I see? Bearger near my pig farm. If not the fact that I've farmed pigs that could've went very bad. And here's the deal: He spawned without the warning. i had sound on, my character didn't say anything, It's almost as if he's spawned before i even left caves...on the first day of Autumn. And what I'm trying to say through that is: make bearger spawn at least 3 days after summer ends. Like for real what's the point of making bearger spawn 1st day of the august? Most people will just kill him so his hibernation will never happen.

8 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

This always happens to me when I leave the caves at the start of autumn.

The only way I see avoiding this is to leave at the end of summer rather then at the start of autumn.

Same here. There was even one time that as soon as my screen ended up loading the upper world, I had a newly spawned bearger right over me playing Volleyball with my head...

If you stay underground into early autumn by a few days, that seems to delay his spawning. It’s when you come up on or just before the first day or two of autumn that he always spawns immediately. 

I tend to get caught up In caves and ruins projects at the end of summer and sometimes don’t come up until mid Autumn, so I’ve experienced this several times

19 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

This always happens to me when I leave the caves at the start of autumn.

The only way I see avoiding this is to leave at the end of summer rather then at the start of autumn.

Won't wildfire still happen? Or is it juat limited to the middle of the sumer?

Archived