Critter Tab access pls

I don't know about anyone else but the critter tab hasn't appeared no matter what i tried on Steam. Some people said it might be hidden under the sculpture tab and if that's the case, it might need to be fixed because i need a little glommy to complete my pet family

On 28/12/2017 at 10:35 PM, PandaHokage said:

I don't know about anyone else but the critter tab hasn't appeared no matter what i tried on Steam. Some people said it might be hidden under the sculpture tab and if that's the case, it might need to be fixed because i need a little glommy to complete my pet family

Oh god,link him the wikipedia, please. Such a noob,we want a pro here...

46 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Oh god,link him the wikipedia, please. Such a noob,we want a pro here...

No need to be mean, man. We welcome people of all skill levels here, we aren't just some elitist forum.

Anyway, back on the point: You need to stand next to the critter lab for the tab to show up. Unless you're trying to use creative mode, then yes, the tab will be obstructed by the sculpture one as it can the UI only has room for one tab in that slot.

11 minutes ago, Auth said:

Unless you're trying to use creative mode, then yes, the tab will be obstructed by the sculpture one as it can the UI only has room for one tab in that slot.

Which can be changed by my mod here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784660763

Or through the use of the mouse wheel to scroll along the tabs.

Archived