Help with NG generators

4 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Inputs can (or should be) connected from a single line. Output on the other hand block each other so they must have a separate pipe that is merged into a single line. You have the opposite set up at the moment. That's why it doesn't work.

So if I add a pipeline and the top row and connect the output lines to that pipe, that will (or at least should) fix my problem?

You don't even need to "Break" the CO2 up just make sure the outbound co2 has room to enter the pipe, they will stack them after that.  You can run 9 or 12 NGG on a single outbound CO2 because they put out what, 82 grams?

Personally I would tear out the center rail of NG, feed everything from the bottom with ng and feed the CO2 out through the middle.

42 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

You don't even need to "Break" the CO2 up just make sure the outbound co2 has room to enter the pipe, they will stack them after that.  You can run 9 or 12 NGG on a single outbound CO2 because they put out what, 82 grams?

Personally I would tear out the center rail of NG, feed everything from the bottom with ng and feed the CO2 out through the middle.

Your response doesn't make sense, you're misinterpreting what people are saying.  No one is talking about capacities here.

image.thumb.png.ce689e62efb3d6d7bdfe245847bb2116.png

Bottom rail feeding in Nat gas, top rail taking out co2, run the bottom through the floor, run the top one through the middle of the machines, fixes current problem without creating new ones.  Yall are trying to get him to rebuild his intake line of nat gas to daisy chain which will leave the last gene in the line waiting on supplies as it were.  This way keeps everything fed equally.

11 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

image.thumb.png.ce689e62efb3d6d7bdfe245847bb2116.png

Bottom rail feeding in Nat gas, top rail taking out co2, run the bottom through the floor, run the top one through the middle of the machines, fixes current problem without creating new ones.  Yall are trying to get him to rebuild his intake line of nat gas to daisy chain which will leave the last gene in the line waiting on supplies as it were.  This way keeps everything fed equally.

No one is trying to get him to rebuild his intake line. Daisy chaining on the input line would work fine though, would just take a bit longer to fill pipes before the last generator starting working, it's not really a significant difference though.  Are you reading these topics with the same lack of patience you have for that fourth generator to start working, or what?

9 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

Yall are trying to get him to rebuild his intake line of nat gas to daisy chain ...

No. We are not.

11 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

which will leave the last gene in the line waiting on supplies as it were.

No. It won't.

2017-12-24.png

5 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

No but apparently you are

For goodness sake... I am not.

He asks if he should run an output line as my screen shot above. I write: Yes... or he can break it up with bridges.

Which part of the word "or" do you read as "must"? And which part of "yeah" means "no"?

I was responding to Tukogre but oh yeah

21 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

No. We are not.

No. It won't.

2017-12-24.png

SO MUCH TROLLL oh god, basically your first words here disagree with your picture.......................

While your second point may be valid.... the first one oh god the troll

21 minutes ago, Kabrute said:
21 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

My first line in my original response was

"Inputs can (or should be) connected from a single line."

Let's ignore the parentheses for a moment shall we. Then it says "Inputs can (be) connected from a single line." This literally means exactly what it says, you can connect them in a single line. It does not say anything about it having to. The parentheses then gives the qualifier "or should be". This a qualitative statement that in my opinion it is generally a good idea to do so. But that does not obstruct the precise meaning of the sentence that, yes, they can be connected in a single line as in, it is possible to do. 

Archived