Ancient Chest

You're supposed to complete the Metheus puzzle with a partner to find out what items you need to place in the chest. The items needed are random, so one cannot just look at a wiki or something to know what they need to put in the chest. For example my partner and I completed the Metheus puzzle which gave us these results, which can then be decoded telling you exactly how many of what items need to be placed in which slots of the ancient chest. Also note that inputting these items will not work for anyone else, so don't bother trying.

5a1be75deba0a_MetheusSolutionPartA.jpg.67c5791404c866882d211649ff613d19.jpg5a1be76091612_MetheusSolutionPartB.png.a7174f75ab5df58561fdb30feaa0f4c1.png

@dinosaur1831 I think OP meant how we can learn what we need to get the blueprints, which are not part of the Metheus puzzle. The Ancient Chest gives you blueprints for the ancient relics (like the table, vase, chair etc) and each have a given recipe you need to put in the chest. But I never done this so I don't know, and I also didn't read it on the wiki. I just read about in here on the forums, otherways I would never think that the Chest could give anything else then the Metheus skins...

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

@dinosaur1831 I think OP meant how we can learn what we need to get the blueprints, which are not part of the Metheus puzzle. The Ancient Chest gives you blueprints for the ancient relics (like the table, vase, chair etc) and each have a given recipe you need to put in the chest. But I never done this so I don't know, and I also didn't read it on the wiki. I just read about in here on the forums, otherways I would never think that the Chest could give anything else then the Metheus skins...

Oh damn! I totally forgot about that feature. I guess then it would be very impractical to do the that without a wiki.

12 hours ago, Felix-The-Ghost said:

So yeah, the chest that you put specific items in, in a specific order to get a blueprint from the ruins... how exactly is someone supposed to know the input items without accessing the real world wiki?

You don't. This is an issue with a few things in ANR. Although in the case of the relic and endtable blueprints they could be considered easter eggs...

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

You don't. This is an issue with a few things in ANR. Although in the case of the relic and endtable blueprints they could be considered easter eggs...

Yeah but with the endtable you can at least know there is something to find, they wouldn't make it hammerable if you couldn't destroy it.

Archived