Loyal Portrait

The new Loyal that people got for playing the forge beta is the first loyal that I don't have and I am kind of sad about it. My collection won't ever be complete now. I wasn't playing that much DST and when I read the forum post about hamlet, SW update and the forge I thought they would all be released Q1/Q2 but I guess not. The forge is just an event and it is kind of unfair to give a loyal skin to people who played in a beta event. Maybe the portrait could be given to all forge players as loyal and beta players as timeless, I could live with that. pls :)

I'm not against giving a chance for people to obtain skin they didn't get the chance to obtain, but i don't know if it should be a reward only because they played an event. I mean, reward for testing is here because testing imply potentials crashs, bug reports and stuff like this.

On 11/23/2017 at 5:20 PM, Mychon said:

I wish.. I just knew about beta sooner. I should of read the forum post more carefull... Man, im just really sad that I can't ever get it now.

What is this loyal thing that people that played forge in beta get?

Just now, Zachdebest said:

What do you mean?

Can you find it when you just look in the portrait frames?

There are a bunch of portraits that you could get from the forge chests and now also a few from the winter chests. And there is one from playing forge beta. They are all items that show up in your Curio Cabinet

Archived