Bleep-Bleep: Automation sounds needs sound bar option

5 minutes ago, jambell said:

Yeah, I've been thinking about this - do you think it would be better for you if the automation bleeps and bloops only happened with the automation overlay open?

Maybe make it a toggle? Like if it takes longer to decide than to put a toggle ... :p 

2 hours ago, jambell said:

Hi @chemie!

Yeah, I've been thinking about this - do you think it would be better for you if the automation bleeps and bloops only happened with the automation overlay open?

I would definitely prefer it being with the overlay, Similar to how Gas pipes only make a sound when their overlay is open and liquid pipes as well.

5 hours ago, jambell said:

Hi @chemie!

I am OK with either option.  Only when overlay open or as a option under the sounds menu with its own slider.  I could see some people wanting it on all the time too so thew slider might keep everyone happy.

3 hours ago, BlueLance said:

I would definitely prefer it being with the overlay, Similar to how Gas pipes only make a sound when their overlay is open and liquid pipes as well.

Yes, this would be more consistent design principle. 

OK.  I am up for only with overlay open too.

Archived