Skins from chests

Szczuku

I'm just wondering if you can get item skins from forge chests like wood armor skin or fire staff skin or do you have to buy/make them? Because from what i know you can get character skins and all other less-worth stuff but i have never seen anyone getting item skin from chest.

46 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I'm just wondering if you can get item skins from forge chests like wood armor skin or fire staff skin or do you have to buy/make them? Because from what i know you can get character skins and all other less-worth stuff but i have never seen anyone getting item skin from chest.

As MrKoopa stated above, it is possible to get item skins within the Forge chests. It's just that they drop at an incredibly low rate.

I was able to get the Marble Suit and Garland skins from separate Forge chests. So it is possible.

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

I got 3 item skins from chests

Archived