just to pass the time. update?

anyone knows how many hours left?

XD

Edit, steam says Preview branch, but game says 4 weeks left. Is the upgrade on already, has been delayed or what?

Edit 2: I was wondering if I made a stupid question, nobody wants to answer or, actually, nobody really knows...

well, I guess I´ll find out soon enough.

On 16.11.2017 at 1:25 AM, eloy2030 said:

.. I was wondering if I made a stupid question, nobody wants to answer or, actually, nobody really knows.....

This is the most friendly forum on the interwebsz! Here are no silly questions existing, every user is friendly and helpfull, even when topic or OP is a bit off.
Ask @The Plum Gate about that.
^^

33 minutes ago, Scorpio King said:

Mine still says less than a day.

check this out

4 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

This is the most friendly forum on the interwebsz! Here are no silly questions existing, every user is friendly and helpfull, even when topic or OP is a bit off.
Ask @The Plum Gate about that.
^^

not sure if that ¨joke¨ is intended for me or plum...:?

I'm a little late to the game here, but I had to force steam off the preview branch and tell it to hurry up and update the last time there was a branch change. I had done some heavy modification to the RWG so, just obliterating some of the files here and there and forcing an integrity check triggered me getting the right files.

It looks like my game updated properly this time around. But that happened like 30 minutes ago and I haven't played or turned on my computer in a week ( because the frozen wilds that's why ).

Archived