Woodie as a kiter is 100% win if you get to last stage

Seveni

Requirements: Speed Hat & 85% Armor & Dear Lucy <3

Keep yourself out of the fight to stay healthy when your allies are engaging the Grand Forge Boarrior Boarrior (stay out of ranged range).

When they start to need Health or revives get the aggro the boarrior and run, use lucy as much as possible while running for your life depends on it to cancel his attacks.

And when your allies are ready again to fight, then your duty is to stay out of the fight to stay as healthy for the next time they need a woodie running.

When the Boarrior clashes his weapons to summon the pigs you can get the aggro and do the same thing to buy as much time for your teammates as possible, hopefully you wont have to many pigs after you.

Noob Note= Get the aggro from Boarrior and run if your allies keep attacking him while they are getting HP from the flowers and get back when the flowers has spoiled.

59ee7a2fa3c35_WoodieBP.png.011a0eb80a015

Afterthoughts: I think Woodie is 100% the character you want to play if you want to win the game with random players.

Or you can just put the boss in a corner, have 1 tank aggro him and you'll never miss the heal spell. Have the other tanks wait and switch if there's issues, but we didn't need it, which resulted by WX getting hit, Wolgang yawning repeatedly while I(woodie) was doing the robot dance.

We got the no death run mis-fittest btw ;)

woodie is hands down the best character for buying time. if you get the heal over time hat it's almost a guaranteed win, because he can kite the boarrior solo for flat out something like 30 seconds, and even complete noobs can rez a few people/heal up in that time. I've won many a game as him solely because of this.

Archived