Question about a garland skin

PuffinBy

It used to be a skin for the feather hat, but it would hide the character's hair layer since a non-skinned feather hat was an actual hat.

Instead of just making it, y'know,  not hide the hair layer, Klei changed it to yet another garland skin. Cause that's a super useful item that we totally need more skins for, right?

32 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

It used to be a skin for the feather hat, but it would hide the character's hair layer since a non-skinned feather hat was an actual hat.

Instead of just making it, y'know,  not hide the hair layer, Klei changed it to yet another garland skin. Cause that's a super useful item that we totally need more skins for, right?

Thank you.

It would be weird to see characters without hair. :D

I hardly use garlands, nor feather hats. But it's so sad that you can't even use the skined hat to decorate the base because it perishes.

Wow, It just dropped out of my "I-need-to-weave-this" list.

Exactly what I thought. I might actually use this if it were a Feather Hat; I rarely use Garlands, while I do get some usage out of Feather Hats, so it's rather a shame.

...it'd also be nice to get the Forging Hammer as a Hammer skin. And Wig's spear as a Battle Spear.

32 minutes ago, Pink_Infatuation said:

there comes a point eventually in our servers where using garlands for fashion/cuteness is totally viable, and that's when i plan to use it. granted, that's around day 500, but still.

Exactly, it just looks cute on Woodie and Wes lol. Granted, I guess I don't play those characters much... Guess I might go with the blue one if I'm getting a garland for aesthetic purposes after all.

Archived