Question Regarding Purchasing the Skin Sets

Mr.Mulk

With the soon to be released Forge event, many, including myself are very excited to see a new, more direct skin system being implemented. This however, has raised several questions for me, the main one being:

Will we be able to use funds from our steam account to purchase the skins? Or will we have to purchase them via some other mean?

Personally purchasing with funds from my steam wallet would be much simpler and more straightforward, however, how such a system would be integrated and allowed by steam does not seem easy or simple.

Bigfoot said in his announcement that we'll be able to purchase the Warrior skin set, but he didn't say it'll be directly from Klei. Maybe we could by it through steam (and from the steam vallet) if they add these sets as DLCs to DST, but I don't know how compicated or possible is that. (A timed DLC?)...

But I agree, with the steam vallet it would be easier and most likely faster than by other ways.

3 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Bigfoot said in his announcement that we'll be able to purchase the Warrior skin set, but he didn't say it'll be directly from Klei. Maybe we could by it through steam (and from the steam vallet) if they add these sets as DLCs to DST, but I don't know how compicated or possible is that. (A timed DLC?)...

But I agree, with the steam vallet it would be easier and most likely faster than by other ways.

2 hours ago, Tumalu said:

Although multiple methods wouldn't be surprising (especially as the game is on multiple consoles), at the very least I imagine it'll be purchasable via steam as dlc.

The DLC method would work, although it might make the page a bit cluttered. It'd still be by far the most convenient method however, and the one I hope they use.

16 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

If I am not mistaken if you looked in Beta you could see a shop but it said that we had to wait until the release of the forge. Not talking about the Trade Inn.

You're right, I completely forgot that! I wonder how exactely will that work.

Archived