Match Making System

Coldman

I think it will be good to have Roles system. What i mean? If u want to play as a Healer, you can select Healer Role and find match without Healer. This will be good, because we spend a lot of time for the roles. With this system u can play role that u want!

Hey, that'd be really fun! 

When running matches with my friends there were always one or two specific roles we didn't have and we'd just have to hope people came in randomly who were willing to play them. It would be neat to be able to advertise which specific roles we wanted in the server list.

That would mean there would have to be some sort of "meta". What if someone selects DPS thinking they're the sole DPS, while another thinks there are two DPS?

All Wes works. All Wendy works. All Winona works. All Wilson works. Etc.

Some peoples like three tanks, some two, and some one. What would dictate this?

With how it is, the idea is that you're supposed to communicate and be flexible to adjust to the needs of the party. Many times there's wasted potential because nobody picks up the +phys dmg or 85%/90% resist gear.

If you want something worth implementing the next best thing is a custom message attached to the player that can communicate something as soon as you enter (e.g. "I prefer to be healer"). Maybe you can already do that with the profile pics and backgrounds.

12 hours ago, Zeklo said:

That would mean there would have to be some sort of "meta". What if someone selects DPS thinking they're the sole DPS, while another thinks there are two DPS?

All Wes works. All Wendy works. All Winona works. All Wilson works. Etc.

Some peoples like three tanks, some two, and some one. What would dictate this?

When you create match, you can chose amount of roles you want and when you "match creating" is ready, people who want to play as a tanker or healer will automatic join in your match = )

Archived