Along with level, there should be a win counter

JohnWatson

we should have a win counter for each player just for bragging rights

but seriously though, there's absolutely no reward for victories except for a bit of xp, that's kinda lame, it's only a very small amount too

victory always gives only 600 xp

for winning

600 xp

image.png

why klei

Overall our progression exp means nothing. It's all about the time we survived. 
Game is so proud in telliing us "You survived X + 50 exp!" "You survived Y +150 exp!!!!!" and then with small little afterthought, not important text at all "time - 8600 exp"

35 minutes ago, Dorozco said:

We should be able to get unique skin rewards for each victory, like skins for the starting items.

there aren't really too many starting items that players will carry to the end of the round though, apart from the hammer

On 26.10.2017 at 12:36 PM, JohnWatson said:

why klei

I think a reason could be that if the reward for winning were much higher, than it would cause much more frustration every time a group loses, especially if someone made a mistake that caused the defeat. This would be even worse in public servers where communication is limited, people don't know each other and there are a lot of inexperienced players. "We just lost 10k xp because you attacked the Boarrior in sleeping! @\!Gr!..." 

7 hours ago, Maslak said:

I totally agree. Win counter would be a much better indicator of player's skill than just level.

I agree that there should be a counter, but that also wouldn't be the best indicator. I, for example, won only 3 times, because most of the time I play public because my group doesn't play often.

And besides, there still could be some more reward for winning that Klei simply didn't want to put in beta, only in live.

Archived