There are a lot of different units in the game, and it can be difficult to understand how they relate to each other.  Different people have different backgrounds, and different countries use different standards.  I'd find it useful to have access to a unit chart so that people who may not be familiar (or those whose school years where practically prehistoric) have an easy to access reference guide.

4 minutes ago, brummbar7 said:

The rest of it is pretty irrelevant because it's all relative, and not very realistic anyway in many cases.

My point.  And some of the units are hard to identify the relation between.  For example kg, g, mcg.  I would not have expected mcg to be the smallest.  The ability to read and understand the values in the game is critical to making a sustained base.  So I would find it helpful for the game to have a chart that I could reference when I forget how the units relate to each other.

50 minutes ago, NuriaSabr said:

My point.  And some of the units are hard to identify the relation between.  For example kg, g, mcg.  I would not have expected mcg to be the smallest.  The ability to read and understand the values in the game is critical to making a sustained base.  So I would find it helpful for the game to have a chart that I could reference when I forget how the units relate to each other.

Kilograms(kg) , grams(g), milligrams(mg), micrograms(mcg).

Kilo always means 1k of original unit

milli always means 1/1000th

micro always is 1 millionth

Don't really know a nice way of putting it, so I'll just say, I'd rather Klei focus on game mechanics, rather than adding charts & info about basic knowledge. And as brummbar said, just treat mg +mcg as basically 0. Won't really change much in terms of gameplay.

1 hour ago, NuriaSabr said:

So you dont use grams as unit on daily basis? Perhpaps pounds instead? Whats your problem exactly - prefixes or the metric vs imperial systems?

Archived